Punch and die parts
Positioning examples to fix the die
Required clearances in the die according to the thickness of the sheet to be punched
- FOR THICKNESSES OF 2 MM.::
- The clearance that the die must have with respect to the punch will be 0.2
Eg A round punch 19mm with round die of 19.2mm
- FOR THICKNESSES OF 5 TO 9, INCLUDING 10 MM.:
- The clearance will be 0.7
Eg A round punch 19mm with round die of 19.7mm
- FOR THICKNESSES OF 12 MM.:
- The clearance will be 1.2
Eg A round punch 19mm with round die of 20.2mm
- FOR THICKNESSES OF 15 MM.:
- The clearance will be 1.5
Eg A round punch 19mm with round die of 20.5mm
- OTHER THICKNESSES:
- Kindly get in touch..
Drawing to fill the punch and die dimensions
Calculation of the diagonal of the punch
The diagonal cannot be greater than the diameter of the neck or body of the punch. If it were larger, the cutting area would not pass through the inside of the adapter or sheath, and they would not be able to fit it.
To calculate the diagonal, apply the formulas that appear below each figure.
Calculation of the tons needed to punch materials according to their thickness
Interested in the product?
Contact us for more information about this and other TECNOÚTILES products
Our products are compatible with most machines on the market: punching shears, iron workers, punching units, presses, special and CNC punching machines, etc.
Or call us on +34 945 288 516